With just three ingredients, these chocolate-swirl treats take just moments to whip up! If you have little ones visiting, have them help you with the stirring.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
- 1 pound white vanilla almond bark (coursely chopped)
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter; thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over candy coating mixture; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate. Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
2 ounces: 316 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.