This is the stuff that dreams are made of: Oreo Cookie crumbs are blended with cream cheese and covered with a chocolate shell for the best-tasting truffles ever.
- 30 min prep
- 1 hr 30 min total
- Makes 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 truffle each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. (If necessary, re-heat dipping chocolate for 15-seconds in micro or as needed if it gets too cool and starts setting up.)
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Truffles will keep airtight in the refrigerator for up to 1 month, or in the freezer for up to 4 months