Work with us! Become a 50Plus Today Contributor
MORE INFO BELOW!
We believe the 50Plus-Today person is an active individual, not somebody who thinks they’re on the last journey of life. Our readers want to take advantage of all the world has to offer. They look for ways to facilitate an active lifestyle and promote a good quality of life. If this definition describes you, you have a story to share and you like to write, please let us know! Others can likely benefit from your insights.
About 50Plus-Today.com Contributors
We receive many queries to write for 50Plus.com and greatly appreciate all the interest. To maintain the integrity of our publication, our contributors must speak directly to our 50Plus audience and their families. We prefer to work with individuals who share helpful information based on personal and/or professional experiences to professional writers without first-hand knowledge of the challenges encountered by this age group. Please see the writer guidelines/requirements below if interested in writing for us.
Benefits of Submitting Content
We include a headshot, bio and website/contact information with each article accepted for publication. In addition, we widely share your content on social media to provide excellent exposure. Being published is a great way to establish yourself as an expert in the space and grow your business. In return for posting your content, we ask that you also share the link on your social media channels.
We cover a wide range of topics pertinent to the 50Plus population and their families. If you have wisdom and/or a unique perspective to share related to lifestyle, fashion, travel, aging well, health/wellness, nutrition, self-improvement, retirement, or finance for this group, we are open to your ideas!
Writer Guidelines and Requirements
- You are part of our target audience or work with the 50Plus community.
- Articles provide valuable insight and information based on personal experience and do not contain a sales pitch.
- Write content in a casual tone in the first person with a word count between 600-1000.
- Content must be original and not posted anywhere else on the internet.
- Organize text so someone scanning the page quickly can take away an important fact or idea. Keep paragraphs short and use headings. Use bulleted points where appropriate.
- Provide references if you include research or a quote.
- 50Plus-Today.com retains the copyright for content submitted by guest articles and published in 50Plus-Today.com.
- Photos are shareable and free from copyright (we will provide images if not sent with your submission)
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to edit articles and titles as needed for brand consistency, SEO purposes, spelling/grammar and language. Once published, your article becomes the property of 50Plus-Today.com. Affiliate links, shopping pages, or links to low-authority sites will be removed if included in your submission. You may include citation links to valuable content on external websites or on 50Plus-Today.com (links are subject to approval from 50Plus-Today.com prior to publishing) Your website and contact information appears at the bottom of the article with your headshot and bio.
If you would like to become a 50Plus Today contributor, send us your pitch today.