I make these wonderfully easy (and delicious) cookies ALOT – Everybody loves them!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky, your choice
- 30 round Ritz crackers
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate chips (I prefer dark)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers and top with remaining crackers.
- Refrigerate until cookie sandwiches are firm.
- Combine the chocolate chips and butter, then melt in microwave at high heat for one minute. (or if you prefer, in a double boiler over simmering water)
- After one minute, take out and stir until smooth. If not yet totally smooth, continue to microwave at 20 second intervals,always stirring when you take it out. NOTE: Since chocolate continues to melt even after removed from microwave, you risk burning it if you heat it until completely smooth without stirring.
- Dip sandwiches in chocolate mixture with tongs. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper
- When set, serve and enjoy!