Delicious, easy and fit for company! This fancy recipe for rosemary potatoes is a great side dish for any meal.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered (or smaller, depending on how you like them)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large sweet onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or 1 1/2 tsp stevia if you prefer)
- 2-3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coa potatoes. Transfer to a greased baking pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in preheated oven or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions in oil until softened. Stir in sugar or stevia. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 30-40 minutes longer until onions are a golden brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in vinegar.
- Transfer roasted potatoes to a large bowl; stir in caramelized onions.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs. Serve and enjoy!