FRIDAY: BarnHill Country Christmas!!!
BarnHill Country Christmas Join us as we get in the Christmas spirit with your favorite Country Christmas Music from your favorite
Join us as we get in the Christmas spirit with your favorite Country Christmas Music from your favorite artists brought to life.
- Gates open at 6:15, music will begin at 7:30 and go until 9:30
- 16 and up are allowed but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times and have purchased a ticket. Any children under the age of 16 will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Ticket is for entry into the event only.
- There will be free hot chocolate and smore’s!
- Smoken’ S Barbeque, one of our great food truck partners will be here for those who come hungry!!!
- BarnHill Wine is the only alcohol allowed on premises.
- We take credit cards only for wine purchases.
- There are no tickets sold at the door.
- Tickets are non refundable.
Bring your favorite lawn chair and find a spot on the lawn or grab a chair in the barn because you can see the band from there too.
You may bring non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks but NO MEALS OR OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. We check coolers and large bags!
BarnHill is a 100% non smoking, non vaping property. Thank you for respecting our decision in this area. If you need to smoke there is a bucket with sand up by the handicapped parking area to the north of sitting area by treeline. Please make sure that cigarette butt finds the bucket. Thanks so much!!
We promote an incredibly responsible wine drinking experience in a fantastic country setting and yes, we still let our hair down a bit!!!
Please share this with your friends and family – come join us!!
In His Grip!
Steven and Corey Neuner
(Friday) 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Barn Hill Vineyards
11917 County Road 509, Anna, TX 75409
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.