Love Rocks On: A Valentine's Night with Ashmore / Texas wine / Anna, TX
Ashmore Saturday, February 10th – LIVE MUSIC by one of our fan favorite bands ASHMORE!! These guys are a rock and roll
Saturday, February 10th – LIVE MUSIC by one of our fan favorite bands ASHMORE!! These guys are a rock and roll powerhouse…a vinyl-era throwback to the heyday of classic rock – covering bands like Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, ZZ Top, Ted Nugent, and more!
Fire pits & propane heaters are available to rent.
2 optional Valentine’s add-on packages for this special event:
- Love Package 1 – chocolate covered strawberries & 2 glasses of champagne
- Love Package 2 – a souvenir BarnHill blanket, chocolate covered strawberries & 2 glasses of champagne
BarnHill is a different kind of live music venue with a rustic barn, fire pits, s’mores, and Texas wine. We’re a laid back family-owned business in our beautiful Anna, TX country setting. —– Let us show you some southern hospitality:
- Gates open at 6:15, music will begin at 7:30 and go until 9:30
- 16 and up are allowed but they must be accompanied by an adult at all times and have purchased a ticket. Any children under the age of 16 will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Ticket is for entry into the event only.
- Pizza Rocks, one of our great food truck partners will be here for those who come hungry!!!
- BarnHill Wine is the only alcohol allowed on premises.
- We take credit cards only for wine purchases.
- There are no tickets sold at the door.
- Tickets are non refundable.
Bring your favorite lawn chair and find a spot on the lawn or grab a chair in the barn because you can see the band from there too.
The band will be on outside stage if weather allows but the event goes on even if we move band inside.
You may bring non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks but NO MEALS OR OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. We check coolers and large bags!
BarnHill is a 100% non smoking, non vaping property. Thank you for respecting our decision in this area. If you need to smoke there is a bucket with sand up by the handicapped parking area to the north of sitting area by treeline. Please make sure that cigarette butt finds the bucket. Thanks so much!!
We promote an incredibly responsible wine drinking experience in a fantastic country setting and yes, we still let our hair down a bit!!!
Please share this live music Valentine event with your friends and family – come join us!!
In His Grip!
Steven and Corey Neuner
(Saturday) 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM(GMT-06:00)
Barn Hill Vineyards
11917 County Road 509, Anna, TX 75409