Halloween bark is super easy to make and a fun way to use up chocolate and other Halloween candy! You can customize it with whatever candy you have – your grandkids will love helping, decorating and eating it! We especially love the color and texture the sprinkles add to the white chocolate. The beauty of this recipe is that it’s actually more of an idea than a recipe – exact amounts of ingredients are not necessary.
- Prepare a cookie sheet – cover with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in microwave, checking frequently so it does not burn.
- Spread the melted chocolate onto the baking paper on the cookie sheet. (If you want to swirl some color into the design, keep some of the melted chocolate aside – add a small amount of food coloring, then add drops of the colored chocolate in various places. Pull through the color with a knife.)
- Add sprinkles and candy
- Place in fridge to set 20-30 minutes
- Break up into pieces and serve!
Try some of these toppings for your Halloween Candy Bark!
Halloween gummy candies
image source: delish.com