Grilled Cajun Salmon Kabobs
Love these simple colorful salmon Kabobs with a Cajun twist! Quick and easy, this healthy is perfect for your next outdoor event!
Tasty Cajon Salmon Kabobs
- 1 onion large
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 red peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 1 zucchini (optional)
- 6 skinless, boneless salmon fillets cut in 1" pieces
- Cajun seasoning I like to use SLAP YA MAMA brand seasoning to save time, but if you have the time and interest to make your own, check out our recipe at the bottom!
- 1 lemon wedge for garnish
- Preheat barbeque or chargrill on medium-high.
- Thread salmon cubes onto skewers, then pieces of onion, peppers, and tomatoes. (Sometimes I add zucchini too if I have it in the house!) Repeat to make 12 kabobs.
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side for medium cooked.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with foil, and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Add lemon for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy! (We like to serve with corn on the cob and a salad)
Homeade Cajun Spice Recipe
*Prefer to make your own Cajun spice? That way you can make it as spicy or mild as you like!
Stir all ingredients together until evenly blended. Store in an airtight container.
2 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic powder
2 1/2 paprika
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 1/4 tsp dried oregano
1 1/4 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
check out our other 50PlusToday recipes!
Leave a Reply