An incredibly easy fancy looking appetizer with a Mexican twist!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD: about 48 appetizers.
- 2 cups cooked salmon, flaked (if you are in a hurry, you can use one 15 oz can of salmon- make sure it’s high quality without a lot of preservatives!)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons salsa (mild, medium or hot, your preference!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Drain salmon; remove any bones. In a small bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Add cumin if desired. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the salmon mixture over each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap individual with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Slice each tortilla into bite-size pieces.