This wonderful recipe for almond crusted salmon with only 3 ingredients makes a quick, easy and delicious meal! Carolyn’s Cuisine shares simple instructions to make a special salmon that looks fancy enough for company!
1 cup dry roasted almonds
2 Skinless salmon fillets
1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Grind the almonds in food processor (if you don’t have a food processor, try your blender)
- Lightly coat salmon fillets in olive oil (reserve some of the oil for topping).
- Dredge salmon fillets all over in ground almonds.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 13 minutes.
Garnish with parsley or cilantro as desired.
Recipe contributed by Carolyn Abrams of Carolyn’s Cuisine – Personal Chef and Private Catering. Carolyn’s Cuisine is a catering service that prepares and delivers delicious fresh and inspiring meals to busy families, empty nesters and others who love great food. Connect with Carolyn at 214-597-3992 , via email or on facebook.