Table of Contents
Help potential clients find your website
You probably spend lot of time when you write your posts and pages – but what good is the content if users can’t find it among the millions of other pages on the web? If you don’t optimize your pages for the search engines, potential clients won’t find your site. We know how to target the fast-growing senior population with our marketing coaching and editing services.
Reasons to incorporate SEO (Search Engine Optimization) into your content
- Boost page rankings in search
- Increase site traffic and drive leads
- Increase conversions
- Raise brand awareness
On-page optimization and SEO editing
On-page optimization and SEO editing of content involves a number of parts that all need to work together to deliver your message. For example, the integration of keywords, headlines, title tags, meta descriptions and alt tags all play a role. In addition, thin, missing or duplicate content affects search rankings.
To complicate the situation further, search engine algorithms change frequently as to SEO best practices. We keep up with the changes and understand how to create powerful web-friendly content to deliver your message effectively.
Are you ready for us to transform your content from good to great?
We consider these six factors with our on-page optimization services:
- Title Tags: Title tags are the page titles you see displayed in search results. They must comply with the lastest best practices to effectively boost rankings. The title tag for each page should be unique and contain 60 characters or less.
- Meta descriptions: Meta descriptions, usually 160 characters or less, appear in search engines under the page title. They summarize the page content and entice users to click through to the page.
- Alt tags: Every image on your website needs an alt tag that contains a keyword or phrase to help search engines find them easily. The alt tag is part of the code and does not appear on your site.
- Headers: A website post is most effective when it contains short, concise paragraphs separated by headers. Headers are best when they use your keywords or phrases.
- Keyword Integration: Keywords must be added to a post in a way that makes sense. Search engines do not like keyword “stuffing” as they appear awkward and unnatural.
- Content review: Duplicate, thin or missing content affects search engine rankings. It’s important to modify pages with these issues.
6 Essential components of on-page optimization [INFOGRAPHIC]
Learn about our MARKETING COACHING SERVICES
Leave a Reply