Pretty, incredibly easy (only 2 steps!) and healthy salad, good any time of year – Add shredded rotisserie chicken for a beautiful main dish. Easy to double for a crowd!
- 5 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced (optional)
- Feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, mince parsley and cloves. (slice red onion if using in the recipe)
- Arrange tomato wedges on a large platter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, toss remaining ingredients; spoon over tomatoes.
TIP: Sprinkle feta cheese over salad for a little extra zip!